Matilda Mwaba Scholarship – The Zambia National Organization for Women in Sport, Physical Activity, and Recreation (NOWSPAR), where Ms. Matilda Mwaba served as CEO, was co-founded by her. Additionally, she served as Africa’s representative on the International Working Group on Women in Sport’s Global Executive (IWG).
Her advocacy work centered on boosting women’s and girls’ participation in sport, sport for development, organizational development, and policy engagement on the integrity of sport, as well as sport for empowering girls and women in and through it.
Mwaba served as the Chief Executive Officer of the Zambia National Organization for Women in Sport, Physical Activity, and Recreation.
Requirement For Matilda Mwaba Scholarship
To be considered for the scholarship you must:
- Be a woman
- Have an offer for the module/Postgraduate certificate
- Be of age 35 and under
- Be a permanent resident of a country in Africa
- Be able to provide relevant references
How To Apply
- Submit an application for the short course or Postgraduate Certificate in International Sports Management. Without this we cannot consider a scholarship application.
- Pay the appropriate online application fee for your programme.
- When you have received an offer, download and complete the scholarship application form.
- Upload your completed scholarship application form(Opens in new window).
If you have applied for a programme previously but did not register and wish to be considered for this scholarship, please submit a completed scholarship application form here(Opens in new window) as you may not need to reapply for your course.
For more details,visit University of London website