Donors to the LSHTM Fund have made these scholarships possible. The LSHTM Fund offers scholarships to the upcoming generation of global health professionals thanks to the support of hundreds of alumni and friends. The two scholarships offered this year are designed to help deserving applicants who would be unable to enroll in school without financial assistance.
- BenefitTuition (at the overseas fee rate), any required field trip costs, and a tax-free stipend
- (living allowance) off GBP 19,500.00 for the academic year 2023–24.
Applicants must fulfill each of the following requirements in order to be considered for these scholarships:
- Being citizens of and residing in low- to middle-income nations, as the World Bank defines them;
- Intend to move back to a nation with a low to middle income after finishing their MSc year at LSHTM;
- Certify in writing that they are unable to pay for the intended study program otherwise;
- The LSHTM Admissions system’s basic English language criteria are met;
- A first- or upper-second-class honors undergraduate degree from a UK university, or an
- Internationally recognized credential of comparable caliber;
- Hold an admissions offer to one of the 19 (intense) MSc programs offered by LSHTM in London for the academic years 2023–2024.
How To Apply
Are you capable and interested? Apply at scholarship.lshtm.ac.uk by visiting the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM) website.
There are two steps in the application procedure.
Step 1: Submit an application for a qualifying MSc program of study for the academic year 2023–24 by following the directions under the “How to Apply” button on the page for that program of study. Prior to the scholarship deadline, applicants should make sure they have filed all required supplemental admissions paperwork, including references.
Step 2: Fill out an online scholarship application and choose the “2023-24 LSHTM Fund Scholarship” option from the drop-down menu. This application must be submitted with a completed Supplemental Questions Form for this scholarship. Step 2 applicants must provide simply one attachment; they should have have uploaded references, a CV, a passport, and transcripts.