Google Hardware Engineering internship program – Working on our main Consumer Hardware products will be your responsibility as a Hardware Engineering Intern. The teams you collaborate with create, develop, and deploy the most advanced consumer electronics while making sure it is dependable.
You’ll collaborate directly with engineers to upgrade our hardware to fulfill Google’s requirements for dependability and quality, and your effort could have an effect on a large number of Google users. You will be assigned a project in silicon engineering, electrical hardware engineering, hardware test engineering, or aSIC hardware/software engineering, according on your educational background and work experience.
Requirements For Google Hardware Engineering Internship Program
- Currently pursuing a degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related technical field.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: Hardware System Integration, Signal and Power Integrity, RF System Validation, Bluetooth, Wireless Communications, Product Design, Test, Computer Architecture, Microarchitecture, Digital Design Verification, Digital Circuits, ASIC Physical Design, Electronic Design Automation, FPGAs, Embedded Systems, Compilers, Hardware/Software Co-design, Emulation, Memory Systems, Design methodology.
- Currently attending a degree program in the US with plans to return to the degree program after completion of the internship.
- Experience working on consumer hardware projects.
- Experience with wireless communication interfaces and sensors
- Experience with board layout (e.g., working with CAD/PCB design), Systems Integration, RF, Hardware Test, or Antenna.
- Available to work full time for a minimum of 12 weeks outside of university term time.
How To Apply
If you want to apply for this program you have to follow the steps below;Interested and qualified? Go to Google on careers.google.com to apply
Applications will go live in late Fall 2022. Please set up an alert to get notified when the role goes live via google.com/students.
Participation in the internship program requires that you are located in the United States for the duration of the internship program.
This internship is intended for students who are pursuing a degree with an anticipated graduation date on or before June 2024, depending on their program and unique circumstances.
To start the application process, you will need an updated CV or resume and a current unofficial or official transcript in English. Click on the “Apply” button on this page and provide the required materials in the appropriate sections (PDFs preferred):
- In the “Resume Section:” attach an updated CV or resume.
- Please ensure you’ve listed your anticipated graduation date (in MM/YY) and any proficiency in statistical software and database languages on the resume, along with any technical experience or projects.
- In the “Education Section:” attach a current or recent unofficial or official transcript in English.
- Under “Degree Status,” select “Now attending” to upload a transcript.
For more details, click here