FUTO Recruitment portal is now open and they are calling on all interested people to go now and start their application through the website.
All the information you need to get started are all here, how to apply and the requirements to need to meet up with are here.
Requirements For FUTO Recruitment
The application is for both degree and non-degree holders. If you can meet up with the requirements we have listed below, then you should be one of the lucky people.
- You should be ready to work in a different environment
- At the time of this application, you should be mentally and physically healthy
- If you are less than 20 years of age, your chances are slim
- At the time of this application, you should not be above 35 years of age
- You should be a Nigerian
- You will be required to submit your certificate of origin that is duly signed
- You have had at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics in your O’level result
- All applicants should be of good behaviour and composure
- All applicants are required to have good communication skills
- Should have a valid means of identification like NIN, international Passport, Voters card and driver’s license
How To Apply For FUTO Recruitment
Here is a step-by-step guide on how you can apply for this job.
- Visit the official portal for the Federal University of Technology at https://futo.edu.ng/
- Click on the career section of the website
- Select the job that is best suitable for you
- Fill the form
- Scan and upload all your documents
- Submit your form and take a printout
Keep in mind that your application will not be considered if you fail to meet up with what we have said here.
The institution wants to employ only qualified people in the organization and if you are not a degree holder, you must make sure that you are suitable for the work you are applying for.