Outstanding and enthusiastic students are invited to apply for the Bridging Gaps internship programs for Young Graduates. Young graduates can use this internship program to advance their careers and professional ambitions.
In the lovely city of Cape Town, Bridging Gaps is a facilitator of specialized, professional internship programs. The entire program is customized to match your personal and professional goals, and the organization will arrange for all aspects of your trip, including flights, obtaining visas, lodging, and transportation.
The following requirements must be satisfied by applicants in order to be accepted into the Bridging Gaps internship program:
- Candidates must be graduates.
- Candidates must hold a first-class degree or an equivalent.
- Obtain practical job experience in conservation and community development.
- Learn about careers in the field of sustainable development.
- Get guidance from your internship supervisor
How To Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Bridging Gaps on www.bridginggaps.org to apply
For more details, visit Bridging Gaps website