The NAPTIN Recruitment form has been released and it is available at the portal. If you are interested in working with them, you can go ahead and apply now. In this article, you will get all the information you need to get started with the application. How you can apply and all the requirements you need to meet up with are all here.
Requirements For NAPTIN Recruitment
For you to be able to get employed in this institution as a staff, you need to meet up with their basic requirements, we have listed the requirements below.
- You should be ready to work in a different environment
- At the time of this application, you should be mentally and physically healthy
- If you are less than 20 years of age, your chances are slim
- At the time of this application, you should not be above 35 years of age
- You should be a Nigerian
- You will be required to submit your certificate of origin that is duly signed
- You have had at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics in your O’level result
- All applicants should be of good behaviour and composure
- All applicants are required to have good communication skills
- Should have a valid means of identification like NIN, international Passport, Voters card and driver’s license
- If you have previous work experience, it will be of great advantage to you
- Should be very good when it comes to oral English
- Must have completed your one-year mandatory NYSC which you will be submitting your discharge certificate
- Should always be ready to work
- You are expected to have good analytics skills
- Good knowledge of the computer is a plus or an advantage for you
- Should have no criminal record
- If you have any experience, it will serve as a plus to you.
- If you have other higher certificates like PhD and Masters’s Degree, it will be preferred
How To Apply For NAPTIN Recruitment
Here is a step-by-step guide on how you can apply for this job.
- Visit the official portal for the National Power Training Institute of Nigeria at www.naptin.gov.ng
- Click on the career section of the website
- Select the job that is best suitable for you
- Fill the form
- Scan and upload all your documents
- Submit your form and take a printout
Keep in mind that your application will not be considered if you fail to meet up with what we have said here.