Bristol University is investing £500,000 to help the brightest and best international students come to the University of Bristol. Think Big Undergraduate scholarships and Think Big Postgraduate scholarships are available for courses starting in 2023.
Any full-time Undergraduate programme (except Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Science) or any one-year, full-time Postgraduate programme or one of the eligible two-year programmes – Social Work (MSc) and Law (MA) offered at the University
Requirements for Bristol University Undergraduate Scholarships Qualification
You can apply if you:
- Are an overseas student for fee purposes
- Have applied to start any full-time undergraduate course, excluding Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Science at the University of Bristol, starting in September 2023.
How To Apply
Use the link(s) below to apply on organisation website.
- Undergraduate Scholarships – http://www.bristol.ac.uk/international/fees-finance/scholarships/undergraduate-applications/
- Postgraduate Scholarship – http://www.bristol.ac.uk/international/fees-finance/scholarships/postgraduate-applications/
- You can submit an application for the Think Big Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarship using the International Scholarships online application form.
- The deadline for undergraduate scholarships is 27 February 2023, 10 am (UK time). The deadline for postgraduate scholarships is 24 April 2023, 10 am (UK time).
- It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
For more details,visit Bristol University Undergraduate website and Bristol University Postgraduate website