Google PhD Fellowships – Graduate students who are awarded Google PhD Fellowships receive direct assistance as they work on their PhDs and are linked to a Google Research Mentor.
A select selection of some of the brightest young academics in the world are the Google PhD Fellowship recipients, according to Google researchers and their institutions. Students who exhibit the potential for the following fields of research are given fellowships:
- Markets, Optimizations, and Algorithms
- Cognitive and neural sciences that use computers
- Research on Health
- Computer-Human Interaction
- Learning through machines, speech recognition, and computer vision
- Mobile Technology
- Automatic Language Recognition (including Information Retrieval and Extraction)
- Security and Privacy
- Languages for Programming and Software Engineering
- Systems for Quantum Computing Recommenders
- Database management systems, structured data, and networking
Requirement For Google PhD Fellowship
- Open to promising PhD candidates of all backgrounds who seek to influence the future of technology.
- Students must remain enrolled full-time in the PhD programme for the duration of the Fellowship or forfeit the award.
- Google employees, and their spouses, children, and members of their household are not eligible.
- Students that are already supported by a comparable industry award are not eligible. Government or non-profit organization funding is exempt.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Google on cseduapplication.withgoogle.com to apply
Notification of decisions will be announced by email in March 2023. For more details,visit Google website