The Undergraduate Summer Research Fellowship program offers the opportunity to highly motivated undergraduate students from around the world to engage in research activities in the summer under the mentorship of faculty and researchers at INSAIT. The program is modeled after the top successful summer research programs at MIT, Caltech, and ETH Zurich.
The program is 8-10 weeks long with the exact duration of the summer project decided between the student and their mentor. In order for students to optimally benefit from the program we do not allow summer projects to be carried out remotely. Students are expected to be present at the institute in Sofia, Bulgaria for a minimum of 8 (max 10) weeks during the summer.
Requirements for INSAIT Summer Research Fellowship Qualification
- Undergraduate students enrolled in any accredited university are eligible to apply.
- The students should be enrolled in a STEM major such as computer science or math.
- To be eligible, applicants should also have a minimum GPA of 3.5 (out of 4.0) or the equivalent in the corresponding grading system.
- We strongly encourage applications from communities generally underrepresented in STEM
Documents Required for Application
- A current CV (in pdf format)
- An unofficial transcript from your university (in pdf format)
- A one-page motivation letter (in pdf format)
Please, state (1) Why you are interested in our summer research program, (2) two research areas at INSAIT that you are interested in, (3) whether you have prior research experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to INSAIT on insait.recruitee.com to apply
For more details,visit INSAIT website