A great opportunity is here again on your door step, Polish Government Scholarship in Poland has merged with Banach scholarship and Lukasiewichz scholarship program to offer scholarship opportunities to students in different academic field of study.
This opportunity is for candidates from different part of the world to study in Poland and to benefit more from Poland government.
This Program is a combination of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange in the form of Polish development aid.
Just as we already know that the aim of scholarships is to assist students all over the world financially to study their dream courses or to help them actualize their goals in life.
this opportunity is an interesting and will help any indigent scholar who have good intentions of furthering his or her career goal in education up to masters level.
Also, this scholarship programs falls under Polish ministry of Foreign Affairs and the national agency of academic exchange to help students of other developing country in there education.
This program is a fully funded scholarship program in Poland.
The main purpose of this Scholarships program is to assist the socio-economic growth of Developing countries ( Apart from Europe and central Asia)by way of uplifting the level of
education and professional qualifications of these countries’ indigene.
Polish Government scholarship program has funded this program for basically international students to actually elevate the socio economic situation which maybe an issue to this developing world.
Merits of this Polish Government Scholarship:
Any selected student in this program automatically stands a chance to gain free tuition fees, receive PLN 1,500 as monthly stipends for his studies, and also receive another PLN 1,500 as to cover your transportation fees or relocation expenses from your country home to Poland.
So there are a lot of opportunities to gain, if you are an international student, this opportunity is basically for you to help you actualize your dreams in education.
This scholarships covers different field of studies that one can apply for, below are the list of available courses offered by Poland Government Scholarship by the Ministry of Education and Science.
- Social science
- Agricultural sciences
- Life science
Financial Coverage of the Polish Government Scholarship.
The Poland Scholarship program is meant to cover all the expenses from the beginning till end of the program, below are the ways in which the scholarship can assist you financially.
- No Tuition fee
- Monthly Stipend: PLN 1,500 per month
- For the duration of their studies, Selected Applicants shall also receive
- PLN 500 to cover the costs of relocating to Poland
- PLN 500 to cover the costs related to drafting their dissertation
Polish Government Scholarship | Study in Poland
Duration of the Course:
- 12 Months
Eligible Countries for Polish Government Scholarship 2023:
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- North Macedonia
- the Philippines
- South Africa
- and Vietnam.
Benefits of the Polish Government Scholarship 2023:
- Full tuition fees for public or non-public institutions will be covered.
- A monthly stipend from PLN 1500-2000 will be paid to the student for daily transportation and other accommodation purposes etc.
- For an unseen or unexpected event, the NAWA Director has the right to grant extra PLN 500 at the request of the scholarship holder.
Eligibility Criteria of Polish Government Scholarship 2023:
- The students who are applying for the Polish Government scholarship must be citizens of the developing countries mentioned in the list above.
- The applicant must not be a citizen of Poland or have not applied for Polish citizenship.
- The applicant must be in the final year of the first-cycle studies.
- The student must not have obtained the diploma of second-cycle studies or the long-cycle master’s program at the time of application.
- The student who is applying for the scholarship must have the basic knowledge of the Polish language at least at B1 level or the knowledge of the English language at the B2 level
For more information about the first cycle degree and second cycle degree, Click here.
List of required documents for this Polish Government Scholarship:
- Scan copy of applicant’s passport.
- Scan copies of the certificates of diploma for the first-cycle studies.
- The certificates must have the grades on it by the institution and must have the following details:
- Full name of the student.
- Average grade information.
- The university name which issues the certificate.
- Stamp of the certificate issuing university.
- Scan copy of the certificate of Polish or English language
- A polish government recommendation letter after consideration of the substantive assessment of the application.
- The application deadline for the Polish Government Scholarship is June 2023.
So rush now and Apply for Polish Government Scholarship | Free Study to Poland with alot of benefit for international students.
Applying Polish Government Scholarship
This application for polish Government Scholarship is Online. All the Details, Required Documents and the Application Process are all Available on the Website.
OTHER SCHOLARSHIPS TO APPLY FOR 2023.
There are a lot of other scholarships opportunities that you can apply in this websites so kindly look below and click the link below to apply for any scholarship of your choice.
- Journalism Scholarships 2023/2024
- UTEP Scholarships 2023
- 50 Full Scholarships in USA for African International Students
- Google AI Residency program 2023 for young Graduates
- Queens Commonwealth Essay Competition | Study free in London
- Free Scholarship in New Zealand | Wellington Doctoral Scholarship
Poland is one of the best countries in the world to study Today, so if you have seeking to relocate to Poland either to study or to work then the opportunity is here.